Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Calimesa California
Bethea Jenner
167 Cherry St Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner a fraud scam artist promises undelivered Milford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dear Bronwyn, Please get in touch. My Customer Service will respond

*Author of original report: thanks

I must have a major case stupidity because I fell for her promises hook, liner and sinker Right now I am trying to block a purchase that I made on her online network with my debit card . I probably have to open a new bank account because of this mess

Bronwyn
Calimesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Bethea-Jenner-a-fraud-scam-artist-promises-undelivered-Milford-Connecticut-347008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dear Bronwyn, Please get in touch. My Customer Service will respond

AUTHOR: Bethea Jenner - (U.S.A.)

Dear Bronwyn

Thanks for your posting here. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulty cancelling your purchase. Rest assured that my customer service will try and sort this out to your satisfaction.

Please email us at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

To learn more about me look at http://www.betheajenner.com and please also read some of my testimonials at http://thankyoubethea.wordpress.com.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460

www.betheajenner.com

thanks

AUTHOR: Bronwyn - (U.S.A.)

She has refunded and canceled the order