Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner

• Updated: Sun, April 22, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
Bethea Jenner
betheajenner.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner No money refund Plus she took money from my credit card for no reason Milford betheajenner.com

I bought a neckless from her. The deal was that I was supposed to pay 5 GBP for delivery and then 20 GBP would be taken from my credit card each month, for two months. If the fortune neckless didn't work within a month I could send it back and get the money for the postage I paid and she won't charge me for the neckless. I the neckless back after about 10 days but she never returned the money for postage and she draw the money from my credit card after a month.

Stavros
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner/nationwide/Bethea-Jenner-No-money-refund-Plus-she-took-money-from-my-credit-card-for-no-reason-Milfor-245246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner