Complaint Review: Bethea Renner Psycic

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Marysville Ohio United States of America
Bethea Renner Psycic
920 Foxon Rd Internet United States of America

Bethea Renner Psycic healthwellnesshappiness I have been RIPPED OFF, LIED TO, CUSTMER SERVICE (WHAT A JOKE) DOES NOT KNOW WHAT CANCEL MEANS, Internet

Only wants to sell you things, that are really junk. Entirely junk, called Talismans, they do nothing for you except drain your bank/credit card accounts dry.

Customer Service: What a group they are and obviously have taken their orders, cues, and reactions to heart from people thry are employed by, their lying, cheating boss. If and When you get ahold of someone there, they are RUDE on a good-day, and I have talked to the same women at least 3 if not 4 times, she refuses to give you her name, if she does give you a name it is never the same name twice.

I know it is the same person I recognize her voice it is the same Lazy, I don't care who you are or what you want. She sounds like she's eating everytime I have talked to her, she has even belched in my ear, I mean really, is that necessary. She never does anything you ask her to do, like canceling orders and  accounts.

On the 18th of August 2012 I received an e-mail stating that the mug I had ordered would be shipped out in the next few days. They had debited a payment from my account on that day, I called my bank and disputed the transaction, the bank (Chase Bank) gave me a credit for the amount debited and asked if I would be willing to help them if need be with information, I responded that I would.

I phoned Bethea's "Customer Service Department" on August 20th (they are closed on the weekends)and told them AGAIN I wanted any & all transactions cancelled, I was assured all had been cancelled. Today I received a mug that I did not order and was told on August 20th that everything was cancelled, obviously they LIED. I called My bank and had my debit card cancelled and they are issuing me a new one, this is very inconvient for me but I have no other course of action at this time.

I have written so many e-mails requesting my money back and to cancel my account, not one of them have been responded to, nor have they been acknowledged that they have ever been receieved. Needless to say I could go on for hours about everthing this thing has put me through, but I'm tired and it's time to go for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Renner-Psycic/internet/Bethea-Renner-Psycic-healthwellnesshappiness-I-have-been-RIPPED-OFF-LIED-TO-CUSTMER-SERV-935892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Renner Psycic