Complaint Review: Bethea Rochelle, My HealthWealthandHappiness

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Poplar Bluff Missouri
Bethea Rochelle, My HealthWealthandHappiness
167 Cherry Street Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea Rochelle, My HealthWealthandHappiness they charged me on 2 different occassions, $51.90 each, for items I never received Milford Connecticut

After numerous attempts to contact them I was finally able to reach a person. Although this person I spoke to more or less tried to tell me I was lying about not receiving the merchandise, she finally told me that they would refund my money. Which I am thankful for, but still they took my money and I received nothing in return.

Hopefully they do refund this money, It still doesn't show in my account , but it has only been 1 day since they told me they would give me my refund. If anyone else needs the number I finally got through to a person on it is 1-888-548-0848. I kept getting an answering machine to leave my name and phone number on, but after 6 calls back to this number, it gave me the option of pressing 0 to get the operator and she finally got me to a person to speak with.

I will never order anything from this company again. Hopefully this will help others who were charged for merchandise that was never received.

Poplar Bluff, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Rochelle-My-HealthWealthandHappiness/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Bethea-Rochelle-My-HealthWealthandHappiness-they-charged-me-on-2-different-occassions-5-1033449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Rochelle, My HealthWealthandHappiness