Complaint Review: Bethea

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2008

• Reported By:Gzira Alabama
Bethea
Cherry Lane Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea, Milford Connecticut Astrologer, jewellery Milford Connecticut

On the 1st of September I ordered the medallion of Archangel Michael. I have sent two emails already, asking whether it has been sent. No reply. I have not yet checked my VISA but am going to today to stop payment. I receive forecasts regularly, every two weeks but have never really taken them seriously. I ordered the medallion because it looked very nice and I like jewellery. That's all. I don't know what will happen. Usually I receive orders from the US within two weeks, not longer. Will keep you informed. NBD Malta (EU)

Nbd
Gzira, Alabama
Malta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea/Milford-Connecticut/Bethea-Milford-Connecticut-Astrologer-jewellery-Milford-Connecticut-376079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea