Complaint Review: Betheajenner.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Deer Park Texas
Betheajenner.com
167 Cherry St Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Betheajenner.com I thought I was going to get this entailed reading and some 24K gold cards to carry in my pocket with this fancy little case! i recieve my first shipment with no cards! just this cheesy charm bracelet that turned my wrist green! So I called to stop the next shipment so i would not be charged! Well they send the items to me anyway and charged my account! I have been trying to contact them! Milford Connecticut

I was totally ripped off! I tried and tried to call for my money back and to stop the next shipment! I have e-mailed! i am getting no answer! i want my money back and people to know this is all just a scam! This Betheajenner is a fake and a thief! It needs to stop! Us poor people put faith in this stuff thinking it will change our lives, when all it does is empty our pockets!!!

Heather
Deer Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betheajennercom/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Betheajennercom-I-thought-I-was-going-to-get-this-entailed-reading-and-some-24K-gold-card-363422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betheajenner.com