Complaint Review: Bethel Auto Repair

• Reported By: juan — casselberry Florida United States of America
Bethel Auto Repair
390 W Melody Lane Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Bethel Auto Repair Shadiest mechanic I ever known... Casselberry, Florida

On the surface they seem like friendly and reasonable people to the business with, but don't let them deceive you. And don't expect a holy experience at "Bethel Auto Repair". I let this guy do a timing job on my car, and the belt fell off 1 month later. The dealership told me that one of the timing belt auto-tensioner bolts had not even been installed.  I got lucky I didn't screw up my engine (as I have an interference design). I paid another $750 to the dealer, to get the timing re-done, the right way. Anyways, I shouldn't have let this guy do anything else to my car, figuring his botched job, was a fluke - but I did. I brought my moms Lexus in to repair the hood, and to have a new alternator (as

recommended on my car's maintenance schedule) put into my car. When I got the car back, I noticed the alternator was black. Every alternator I've ever seen, was just a metal non-painted surface. I scratched the surface with my fingertip, and realized that the mechanic had just spray painted my alternator , to make it look like a new part. My mom's hood opened and closed fine, for a few weeks, but then went back to jamming.  I've never seen such poor mechanical work and vile business strategies.  Bethel Auto Repair is a complete joke, and should be avoided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethel-Auto-Repair/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Bethel-Auto-Repair-Shadiest-mechanic-I-ever-known-Casselberry-Florida-980898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethel Auto Repair