Complaint Review: Betonline

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: disgruntled customer — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Betonline

Betonline Failed to deliver sign up bonus as described. My bonus disappeared like a fart in the wind. Panama City, Internet

I wanted a little action on football. Decided to try betonline.com  Despite several sales people describing their "rollover promotion" ...and all of them describing it differently, I decided to take a chance. I used my sign up bonus money, and made a winning selection. When I checked my account balance, the winnings were posted, but my bonus money was gone! Gone, like a fart in the wind. This "money" was originally described as a sign up bonus. Not play money that disappeared if you pick a winning selction. Before you join this outfit, I assure you, get everything in writing! This place probably employes "Peggy" in customer service. Do Not Join!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betonline/internet/Betonline-Failed-to-deliver-sign-up-bonus-as-described-My-bonus-disappeared-like-a-fart-657559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betonline