Complaint Review: Betonline.ag

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Camp83 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Betonline.ag

Betonline.ag Do not use betonline.ag, I have been trying to cash out for over 2 months now and they keep telling me next week. Trying to cash out 2,500 they owe me and they will not pay me. I have called everyday , Internet

Betonline.ag is a scam. I have been asking for my payout for over 2 months now and each day I call back I get a different answer. First they tell me it will take 10 business days to cash out using a bank wire than after a month of waiting for it they tell me there processor is down and they can send a money order than about a month waiting for that they tell me it's going to be a bank wire again and I have to wait.

I have tried to talk to a supervisor but they won't put one on the phone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betonlineag/internet/Betonlineag-Do-not-use-betonlineag-I-have-been-trying-to-cash-out-for-over-2-months-no-986559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betonline.ag