Complaint Review: Betsty Duranty (E American Companies)

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
Betsty Duranty (E American Companies)
Camino Del Rio South San Diego, California U.S.A.

E American Companies Betsty Duranty con artist ripoff San Diego California

E American Companies Betsty Duranty (E American Companies) Unprofessional management techniques cheated employees and screwed the customers even more ripoff business from hell abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell cheated employees and screwed the customers even more con artist fake ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more San Diego California .....

When I was hired by this company I agreed to a certain type of pay rate. When my payroll check was presented to me I found something different. I had initially agreed to be paid hourly plus a commision for what I have produced. The check showed that I was being paid on a draw (draw vs income) which ment I was basically working to go into debt to her and her company.

I called her accountant to verify this info and she told me she had been instructed to set the pay like this (draw vs Income). When I confronted her with this she threw some terms at me which had nothing to do with my pay to try and confuse me. I told her I felt that I had been dupped and I felt like I had been lied to. She tried to get around the situation and told me to go back to work. I refused and told her I was confused with what was going on and how I felt (Lied to) she at that point told me I needed to leave.

This was very unprofessional and I feel she was lying to all of her employees as well as treating them like garbage.

Jonathan
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betsty-Duranty-E-American-Companies/San-Diego-California/E-American-Companies-Betsty-Duranty-con-artist-ripoff-San-Diego-California-45242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betsty Duranty (E American Companies)