Premier

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Betsy Barnes — Lafollette, Tennessee United States of America
Betsy Barnes
128 Alexander circle Lafollette, Tennessee United States of America

Betsy Barnes I recieved a letter from them and i never heard of them(usa benefits) and they wasgoing to take money out of my account every month and i didnt know why ,becuse i havent known of them so i dont know h mailed me a letter saying they was going to take out money out of my checking accounts and i never gave them no information so how did they get it all!! Lafollette, Tennessee

this company USABENEFITS ADVANTAGE, they sent me a letter that they were going to take money out of my checking account as of a charge of 1.95 is all youll have t pay they say and then they said your monthly 39.95 membership monthly  will be billed to my credit cardfor as long as you wish , so I call this a ripoff completely .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betsy-Barnes/Lafollette-Tennessee-37766/Betsy-Barnes-I-recieved-a-letter-from-them-and-i-never-heard-of-themusa-benefits-and-the-978429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betsy Barnes