Complaint Review: Bettas

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: HRH — Ames Iowa United States of America
Oroville, Washington United States of America

Bettas The Oroville Washington B**** They over charge you everytime. This s*** hole place will pick your pocket fast Oroville, Washington

My friend told me about this place and warned me not to go there but, I made the mistake of going anyway. The place is creepy. They banged me for $7 for a package pickup and it was ever so high. The b**** I talked to said take it or leave it. Headed over to the border and was told they know all about the joint. CBP border dude told me they are up to their necks is s*** with the feds. They will sign anything for a buck. Check out their address and see all the fraud alerts. Next time I will listen to my friends, all of them go ripped off too. Bettas Services sucks big time. D*** Feds need to jail them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bettas/Oroville-Washington-98844/Bettas-The-Oroville-Washington-B-They-over-charge-you-everytime-This-s-hole-place-646386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bettas