Complaint Review: Better Business Bureau, Fort Worth, TX

• Reported By: Kathy — Saginaw Texas United States of America
Better Business Bureau, Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Better Business Bureau, Fort Worth, TX Scam Fort Worth, Texas

On 3/16/2012, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Fort Worth, Texas about a problem I had with a company that was Accredited on their website.

On 4/24/12, I was checking the complaint on their online complaint site and noticed that they had closed it.

They had put an erroneous statement about me not wanting the company to do anything and they had marked the complaint as info only. This meant that they also had removed it from the complaints listed under the company on their website.

I called the BBB Fort Worth, and asked them why my complaint was closed and tell them that they had not contacted be before they closed it. I requested that they reopen the complaint.

The lady I taked to, named Nancy, said she would reopen the complaint.

Well, about 10 minutes later, I received a phone call from Nancy and she asked if I had a copy of my complaint. I told her I did not have a copy and I asked her what happened to the complaint on their webiste.

She said it wasn't there now. I told her that it was there 10 minutes ago and somehow she must have deleted it. She said she had no way to get it back.

I told her to forget it. The BBB complaint resolution process is a scam and that they have no interest in resolving my problem. I told her I was not going to waste any more of my time with them.

Everyone needs to beware of all Better Business Bureaus. They are just rip-offs and their company reviews are scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Business-Bureau-Fort-Worth-TX/Fort-Worth-Texas-/Better-Business-Bureau-Fort-Worth-TX-Scam-Fort-Worth-Texas-872968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Business Bureau, Fort Worth, TX