Complaint Review: Better Choice Movers

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:keansburg New Jersey
Better Choice Movers
24D Commerce Rd Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Better Choice Movers This company is a rip off and do not take responsibility when they damage something!! Fairfield New Jersey

DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY!!!
They damaged a curio of mine and sited it was in the contact as an item they do not cover! Well I was not given the contract until after the move was complete and it was time for payment. The contract agreement is on the back of your paid receipt. They also charge a absurd amount of money for everything! They are extremely over priced for the move! And there are no guarentees your possessions will not be destroyed!

When I called to speak with someone about my claim I got a supposed manger named DAVID on the phone who was extremely disrespectful and not helpful! He told me I should have read the contract (WELL MAYBE WE SHOULD RECEIVE THE CONTRACT FIRST) and also indicated he didnt care about my curio! At that point I was irate and hung up on him!!

Now I am stuck with a busted curio cabinet and not only do I have to replace it but I also need to pay to have the broken one removed!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE ANOTHER MOVING COMPANY! THIS ONE IS NOT WORTH THE AGGERVATION!!!

Do not use better choice
keansburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Choice-Movers/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Better-Choice-Movers-This-company-is-a-rip-off-and-do-not-take-responsibility-when-they-da-287064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Choice Movers