Complaint Review: Better Financial Freedom

• Updated: Sun, January 30, 2011

• Reported By: Wayne Schob — Chappaqua New York United States of America
Better Financial Freedom
17632 Irvine Blvd., Suite 225 Tustin, California United States of America

Better Financial Freedom Alice Thomas They will take your money but they will not pay with your bills. You will never see your money again even if you sue them because they probably have no assets and may not even legally exist Tustin, California

BFF is a scam. I have been with the company since Feb, 2010 and was promised to reduce my credit card debt by 50% or more. BFF took approximately $5,000 before I realized that they had not negotiated any of my debt. I dealt with Alice Thomas., Mike R., Michael and Neil all who promised me help but rarely would ever return a phone call. Always excuses, but never any help. I had to stop payment at my bank for lifetime with BFF so they couldn't steal anymore of my money. They then promised me a refund for a paltry $140 sincethey claimed that I incurredthousands of dollars of extra fees for the months that I failed to pay them due to the fact that my checking account was placed on a legal hold had to settle with the creditors on my own. I am still waiting for their cancellation form.I do not trust this company, they are a boilerroom operation designed to steal your money.DONT TRUST BFF AND STOP PAYMENT WITH YOUR BANK ASAP. I am currently in negotiations with my creditors on my own.You can do this on your own, you don't need them, they are a nightmare waiting to happen and pray on innocent victims in need of debt relief assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Financial-Freedom/Tustin-California-92780/Better-Financial-Freedom-Alice-Thomas-They-will-take-your-money-but-they-will-not-pay-with-688791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Financial Freedom