Complaint Review: Better Focus Today

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie — thomasville Georgia
Better Focus Today
1540 international parkway lake mary, Florida USA

Better Focus Today THE $49.95 BANK ACCT RIPOFF SANS ATM CARD ??!!? LAKE MARY Florida

Well this is basically the same story as the guy before. My husband was going over our bank statement saturday evening and found a charge for 49.95 from a company called better focus today.  I immediately called the 800 number on the bank card and they canceled my card and notified fraud center.  I cannot get over people doing this and my question is how did they get my card number. The fraud center asked if I would be willing to press charges and I said yes I sure would before they do this to someone that does not check their account as often and these people slip thru the cracks. I also agree with the other guy I should contact the BBB and get that name out there for others to find out they are not a vitamin company but a ripoff company. Thank God for acct insurance so I did not lose anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Focus-Today/lake-mary-Florida-32746/Better-Focus-Today-THE-4995-BANK-ACCT-RIPOFF-SANS-ATM-CARD-LAKE-MARY-Florida-1156872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Focus Today