Complaint Review: Better Help

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2017

• Reported By: Hamaroo — Seoul Alabama Korea (south)
Better Help
Internet USA

Better Help Better Help is a rip off. Internet

I signed up for a free trial in Better Help. It asked for my credit card number but said it would not charge me additional chrages after the trial period. It gave me a week. But they wanted to confirm I was a serious customer so they asked me to choose a service. Again, I was on a free trial period. However it charged me $180. I am willing to take any actions. If anybody can help me get my money back, please contact me. I really need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Help-/internet/Better-Help-Better-Help-is-a-rip-off-Internet-1349023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Help