Complaint Review: Better Homes and Gardens

• Reported By: Genny — Woodstock Georgia USA
Better Homes and Gardens
Nationwide United States of America

Better Homes and Gardens Subscription payment harassing New York, Nationwide

I purchased a single subscription to Better Homes and Gardens in July 2011.  I was billed for 2 orders, they refunded 1 of the orders. But, for 8 months I have been receiving bills for what they deem is an unpaid subscription.  I have notified them for 8 months of the problem, they agree that my single subscription is paid, but they have not corrected my account and continue to bill me, now they are "over due notices".   I love the magazine but I won't buy another subscription, I will just read it for FREE in the doctors offices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Homes-and-Gardens/nationwide/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Subscription-payment-harassing-New-York-Nationwide-860617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Homes and Gardens