• Report: #191004

• Submitted: Thu, May 11, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 11, 2006

• Reported By:Flint Michigan
Better Than Air - Healthmor - filterqueen
3058 N. State Rd. Davison, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 810-658-9202
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Better Than Air - Healthmor - filterqueen ripoff, scam artists, too good to be true Davison Michigan

I answered an ad that read Full Time-No Layoffs,14.95 to start. Wow that sounded great. It was supposed to be for 10 positions but, when I got to the interview there were about 35 people there. They said to call to see if I had been accepted, and I was.

The man John said we would have three days of free training and gave us a .05 raise for showing up plus an extra 5.00 an hour for gas. The next day I went at noon. There were not 10 people but almost 40 crowded into a 10x10 room.

For three hours he spealed over the product cracking stupid jokes and telling us how we were going to make all this money. Everything sounded soo good but my gut was in a knot. then it came, we were all to be bonded and it would cost each of us $30.00.Do the math.That's 1200.00 to them before we do anything. Also, they wanted our vehicle registration(why???)

I decided to look them up on the net and when I put in the name this site popped up. Thank you BadBusinessBureau.com

Flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2006 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Than-Air-Healthmor-filterqueen/Davison-Michigan/Better-Than-Air-Healthmor-filterqueen-ripoff-scam-artists-too-good-to-be-true-Daviso-191004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Than Air - Healthmor - filterqueen