Complaint Review: Better Trades - Long Term-Short Term

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: An experience learned — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Better Trades - Long Term-Short Term

Better Trades - Long Term-Short Term Buyer Beware Internet

I was recently unemployed and saw the infomercial for Better Trades. It was Jimmy Johnson that really impressed me, and found him to be credible, so I decided to attend the 2-hour seminar. It was fast-paced and loaded with success stories; financial independence; living your own life style...,

I considered, at the time, the $3,995 one-time fee was a small investment for what lies ahead. I attended the Market Essential two day seminar, and it was nothing more than a vehicle to sell you their services (which are usually provided by any on-line broker such as Ameritrade for free). I did sign up for one service, for $2,995, and after two weeks of losses, I asked for a refund and was denied. Since the transaction was issued through a bank card, my money was refunded once I discussed the event with a bank manager. Since then, I did sign up for their Trading Lab @ $1,295 for three months, and continued for a total of nine months. To sum it all up, I made $39,000 profit; had $30,000 in losses for a net profit of $9,000; however, when I include the Market Essentials fee of $3,995 and the Trading Lab fees of $3,890, I walked away with a mere gain of $1,200 for nine months. I simply consider it an experience I lived, however, I would never recommend this company, or its products to anyone. Most of what they 'sell' is available for free; simply contact your on-line broker such as Ameritrade.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Trades-Long-Term-Short-Term/internet/Better-Trades-Long-Term-Short-Term-Buyer-Beware-Internet-605600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Trades - Long Term-Short Term