Complaint Review: Better Way Auto Transport

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: TaJuana — dallas Texas United States of America
Better Way Auto Transport
8453 NW 66th St, Miami, FL 33166 Internet United States of America

Better Way Auto Transport Threatened me in an e-mail because I caught him in a lie, and declined his proposal. Internet

YOU      REALLY     WANT     TO     READ     THIS    FOR     YOUR     OWN     SAKE........Below is an actual e-mail copied and pasted from Dan Taylor,    THREATENING  me because I decided NOT to go with Better Way Auto Transport.  I am fortuate enough to have dodged a bullet.  I was working with Dan to have my auto shipped from OR to TX.  I was just about to go accept his proposal when he told me that he needed three things from me:
1. The exact address where the automobile needs to be picked up from,
2. My exact address for delivery of the vehicle, and
3. My credit card number.

I explained that I would have to call the seller of the auto for the EXACT address, then he changed his story to him ONLY needing the zip code.  He did not want anything to stand in the way of getting my credit card information.  I told him that I would feel more comfortable giving him the address correctly the first time.  He said that he would only be there for 18 more minutes, and if he did not get my credit card information, he would not be able to include my auto in the next run attempting to create a huge sense of urgency, when I am not in any hurry at all for delivery.  I told him that I did not believe him anymore after he changed his story, and tried so fervently to get my credit card information without having the exact address.   He BLEW THE HELL UP, and told me that I have wasted his time (because I called BS on the lie he was telling), and he did not want to do business with me anyway.  I told him good, then hung up. The THREAT in Dan's  e-mail tells me GOOD LUCK with CENTRAL DISPATCH (when my order GETS placed with another transport company), BECAUSE  HE HAS ACCESS TO SEE HOW MY ORDER IS DOING.....

STEER CLEAR OF BETTER WAY AUTO TRANSPORT IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Way-Auto-Transport/internet/Better-Way-Auto-Transport-Threatened-me-in-an-e-mail-because-I-caught-him-in-a-lie-and-d-929225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Way Auto Transport