Complaint Review: Better Way to Credit/ Britton Ghallagher

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Fort Worth Texas
Better Way to Credit/ Britton Ghallagher
100115 Aeronca Ln. McKinney, Texas USA

Better Way to Credit/ Britton Ghallagher, Sandy Hutchinson & Blake BUYER BEWARE!! Better Way to Credit WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & RUN...NO RETURN PHONE CALLS ONCE Britton Gallagher GETS YOUR MONEY McKinney Texas

*Author of original report: I am very pleased with Sandy Hutchinson

*Author of original report: Sandy Hutchinson

This company is a scam and rip-off, once they had my money and bank info... no returned calls. The director Britton Gallagher is very unprofessional and flirtacious. He tried to get me to meet him privately to collect documents from me. I felt uncomfortable with most of his correspondence, once I told him my fiance would fax the documents to him, I never heard from Britton Gallagher again. Tried contacting and leaving text messages. I never had a bussiness number just his private cell phone number which is listed in this report.

I asked him for correspondance of letters sent to creditors and he would not reply once I mentioned my sister-in-law is an attorney and adviced me to get copies of documents Britton was suposedly sending to my creditors. Then someone who identified herself as Britton's wife texted me that he had been in the hospital and was discharged four days ago...??? Where is Britton Gallagher?? No where... He will take your money and run!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-Way-to-Credit-Britton-Ghallagher/McKinney-Texas-75071/Better-Way-to-Credit-Britton-Ghallagher-Sandy-Hutchinson-Blake-BUYER-BEWARE-Better-1092523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better Way to Credit/ Britton Ghallagher

I am very pleased with Sandy Hutchinson

AUTHOR: Amy - ()

I am the original author of this report. I am writing this to clear Sandy Hutchinson's name. Sandy has worked diligently to help me repair my credit. I am very pleased with her hard work and effort to help me repair my credit. She has returned my phone calls and handled my credit repair in a professional manner. I am pleased with the progress she has made. I was wrong to include her in the original report. Thank you Sandy for your continued effort to help me repair my credit!

Sandy Hutchinson

AUTHOR: Amy - ()

I was the orginal author of this report and I would like to add that I was wrong about what I wrote. So far, Sandy Hutchinson has helped me repair my credit and my score has improved by 80 points. Blake got in touch with me to ensure me this is a legit business who will help me and not just take my money. I hope my credit will continue to improve more than just 80 points and above the 500 scores where they are now for the $1500 dollars I have paid.

So I will keep this site informed as my credit progresses with Better Way to Credit. But I will not be so hasty as to write them off as of yet. Sandy has been very helpful. However I dont expect to have to pay 1500 and also pay all my depts in order to fix my credit or I will be sadly disappointed because Britton Gallagher led me to believe this would not be the case. So alot remains to be seen. However, my scores have gone up 80 points and so far I am happy about this. Thank you Sandy Hutchinson for your hard work at Better Way To Credit.

Westminster