Complaint Review: Better World Books

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Pualani — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Better World Books

Better World Books SCAM! Internet

Don't buy from Better World Books! I bought a much needed textbook.  They sent the wrong edition.  When I contacted them they didn't have the edition they advertised and told me to send back the book BEFORE they would refund my money!  They are scamers! They advertise a popular textbook, send you an outdated edition, refuse to refund your money until you, at your own expense, return the unordered book.  What assurance do I have that they will ever refund my money?  I NEED that money to purchase the book they advertised!  They have my money and I DON'T have the book they advertised!  DON'T BUY FROM THESE RIPOFF ARTISTS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Better-World-Books/internet/Better-World-Books-SCAM-Internet-590126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Better World Books