• Report: #391999

Complaint Review: BetterTrades

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Las Vegas , Nevada U.S.A.

BetterTrades is A SCAM ! Nevada

BetterTrades is a scam!!! I wanted my money back, and they said I need to trade another 4 more trades to get it back. I had all my documents showing my loses. I paid for the programs, the DVD's and the CD's took the 12 free they include in the package. The classes don't help secause they only try to get you to buy more classes to rip you off even more.

Shawn one of the managers is as cold as ice, he refused to help. I told him I was of work, I have no income and I needed to get my money back I practically begged him and cried for it back, he would not budge. I spent the $6000.00 plus which by the way is still on my visa, and I lost money in trading . I am in the negative around $11, 0000, out of a job and totally stressed.
The only thing they offer are CD's and DVD's when you want more help you have to pay for it in a range of $1200-$2500. MORE MONEY !!!??? I am so sorry I got involved in this mess, it has caused me alot of money and stress. I am in for any lawsuits against these scam artists.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BetterTrades/Nevada/BetterTrades-is-A-SCAM-Nevada-391999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BetterTrades