Complaint Review: Betterhire.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — columbus Georgia U.S.A.
Betterhire.com

Betterhire.com Scott Simon approaching stalker status Internet

This guy, Scott Simon, has for several years solicited me to find people to help him fill jobs.

I kept telling the guy I NEED A JOB, not to find someone else for you.  Well, Scott Simon never let up and his Spam kept coming and coming - until he finally admitted he cannot control the Spam program he bought.  I cannot be removed.

Online I file a report on ripoffreport.com and a recruiter review website.  Since then this guy has become sort of a stalker, threatening me with a lawyer, Carl O'Neal, who has not been admitted to the bar.

One of Simon's last messages was:  'I'm done send anything you want they go to delete." [bad grammar is Scott Simon's]

Not. I received another Spam on this date pleading with me to help him to find someone to fill a job.

When I replied, reminding him we were professional enemies, he seemed all too willing to begin another thread.

This is getting creepy...The best I can do is immortalize his behavior here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betterhirecom/internet/Betterhirecom-Scott-Simon-approaching-stalker-status-Internet-861037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betterhire.com