Complaint Review: Bettertrades.com

Bettertrades.com
Bettertrades.com Internet U.S.A.

Bettertrades.com They sold me too..Internet

Hey Everybody!

I own my own business. I want to make lot's of money too!
The idea was sold to me that you could make money selling stock options and all the many ways to do so were presented at the seminar. They said over and over that futher education was necessary and that they would provide you with 12 mentoring sessions along with the 14 CD's on everything that was supposed to be touched on in the seminars. Three hours of online classes. Come on...do you want them to loan you the money to make the trades? It was clear to me that the complex discussions would be hard to #1, understand and #2, difficult to implement due to your own learning abilities but the opportunity of wealth did present itself. They said over over, "protect your assets", and that you did not have to buy their products but they strongly advised it to all students to get them ,"jump started", in their course. There is no, "Get Rich Quick Scheme", out there but with alot of study, courage, and good luck, you could be one of those guys that "Break Out". Personally, I think the program was very expensive. I think the "Annual" fee's on their programs are outrageously expensive to the "Average Joe", but yes, interestingly enough I think I will continue to explore the possibilities of success. The program to trade with fake money until, "You Get It," is a nice feature. I thought the seminar was illuminating. Nobody held a gun to my head to attend the seminar. No one has forced me to buy their products. In fact, I haven't yet. I am in the, "Research Mode," of finding out the value of what Better Trades is and if it is for me. If I can "Make Money" in a less expensive way....that is the route I wil take. But don't tell me that I didn't learn a ton of stuff about stocks. It is all tax duductable and I am heading in that direction of stock market trading. I paid for it...I love it. Now, I have to make it pay off!------ Hang in there - Non believers!

Scared Money...Never made a Penny. Rip Off? I don't think so.(Now somebody will say I am an employee. Wrong. Make some lemonade)Next stop...Snopes.

Bob C
Slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bettertradescom/internet/Bettertradescom-They-sold-me-tooInternet-425311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bettertrades.com