Complaint Review: Betus.com

• Reported By: Jim — Santa Rosa California United States of America
Betus.com

Betus.com Refusing to payout Internet

*Consumer Comment: Offshore Gaming (Computer) is illegal

I won over $600.00 playing various games on Betus. When I requested a payout I was told that I had to fill out and fax several forms. I ended up having to email the forms several times before they claim that they recieved all of the info. I finally got them to agree that they had all of the info required and was told that I would recieve my money in 7-10 days for a fee of $25.00. I told them to hold off and I would get back to them. Well I ended up playing my winnings down to $200.00 and then requested the payout again, this time agreeing to the fee. I was told again that it would take 7-10 days. After 10 days I contacted them again, this time I was told that it takes 10 buisness days. Another week went by and I contacted them once again, and was told that it was in process and that I should recieve it within 48 hours. Still no deposit, so I contacted them again. This time I was told that they were investigating my complaint and would get back to me. Well they did, they said that I had more than 1 account opened under 2 different names, that is not true. They suspended my account and said that I had broken policy. So now I cannot even contact them and I never did recieve my money. It only takes them a couple of minutes to deposit your money and the fee is $.050 but a withdrawl costs $25.00 to $40.00 and you never get it. There has to be somebody out there that regulates these people, if anybody knows who that is, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Betuscom/internet/Betuscom-Refusing-to-payout-Internet-654546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Betus.com

Offshore Gaming (Computer) is illegal

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

You're not getting a single penny.