Complaint Review: Beverly Diamonds

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Doug — Cincinnati Ohio
Beverly Diamonds
Internet USA

Beverly Diamonds beverlydiamonds.com This company appears to no longer exist except to take your money. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order processed immediately and Shipped Expeditely

*Author of original report: Rebuttal to my own report

On 4/11/14 I purchased an engagement ring through the BeverlyDiamonds.com web site. I had to create a customer account to do so. The site promised delivery in 2-5 business days. On 4/14/14 I logged on to the web site, went to my account and there had been no update. I called their listed # 1-855-456-8334. They list 5 options from sales to check an order to customer service. During listed business hours, no one answers any of the extensions and they automatically go to voice mail after many rings(as of 4/17/14).

As of 4/17/14  many of the voice mail extensions have become full and they just ring and ring. I also emailed them and received no reply. On their web site they have a "live-chat" feature which has also been off-line. I came to the Ripoff Report website and read about the couple who had recent trouble with this company making delivery. I can tell them that they are lucky. At this time, there is no way to contact anyone at Beverly Diamonds.

I contacted the BBB and they list the company as having an A+ rating. More interestingly though, they list the company as having--1--employee! As for me, my bank says that I am covered by their buyer protection program. My interest is to inform anyone looking at this company to at least not do so until they can speak to someone. As of today, 4/17/14, they have a brand new sale listing 25% off, but no way to contact them other than to send them money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverly-Diamonds/internet/Beverly-Diamonds-beverlydiamondscom-This-company-appears-to-no-longer-exist-except-to-ta-1139564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beverly Diamonds

Order processed immediately and Shipped Expeditely

AUTHOR: Beverly Diamonds - ()

The customer’s order was placed on our end April 11, 2014 and showed on our system as Pending Approval notification. Once it was approved by our Merchant Services, it was processed immediately. As the customer reported, the order was officially placed April 14, 2014, and so, our Manufacturing Department started working on the ring. All orders are indeed shipped within 3-5 Business Days. Due to the Passover holidays, our offices were closed April 15th and April 16th, hence, the phone lines were off and emails have been set to send out notifications to our consumers regarding the holidays. On April 17th, our office hours resumed. The fiancé of the customer chatted with one of our customer representatives, seeking to help them out with their inquiry, and was very happy to reach out and give them assistance. The ring was sent out Thursday, April 17th, which was within the time frame stated on our website, and an overnight shipment was made to expedite the receipt of the order. The merchandise was delivered Friday, April 18, 2014 at 12:57pm.

Rebuttal to my own report

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

After I had filed this report and was still unable to contact anyone at Beverly Diamonds, I went to my bank and they said that while a normal credit-hold had been placed on my card, that they had not claimed the funds and that the transaction could be canceled on my part. I did so. Well...Today 4/18/14 I got a knock on the door and it was FedEx. It was the ring I ordered and it looked fine!. So at this point, not only do I have no claim on them,(other than someone should answer contact attempts), they have a claim against me for non payment- I will make that right. Maybe it can be chalked up to engagement jitters- as always, do your own homework.