Complaint Review: Beverly Hills Research Center

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: TOM — Wood Dale Illinois United States of America
Beverly Hills Research Center
256 South Roberrston Blvd. Internet United States of America

Beverly Hills Research Center they received & cashed my check I sent for products I did not receieve, they have no record of order, Internet

On October 11,2011 I sent i a check which they cashed for some products. They say they have no record and they have done nothing to help me.I tried to fax proof but their fax does not work,ripoff.They lied and only 1 person works in customer service and at the other phone number, a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverly-Hills-Research-Center/internet/Beverly-Hills-Research-Center-they-received-cashed-my-check-I-sent-for-products-I-did-no-795017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beverly Hills Research Center