Complaint Review: Beverly R. Damrauer PH.D.

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — Toledo Ohio United States of America
Beverly R. Damrauer PH.D.
3520 Heatherdowns Toledo, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 419 389 4234
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Beverly R. Damrauer PH.D. Beverly R. Damrauer Out dated, and a lying Clinical Psychologist. Toledo, Ohio

Dr. Beverly R. Damrauer of Toledo Ohio was asked to do a Psychological / Vocational evaluation report on me from The Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission of Toledo Ohio.

I had applied for services to help me regain my schooling at The University of Toledo, and any future Job skills in helping me find what ever job I may be able to do.

Mrs Damrauer seen me in her office on two occasions. One the first it was crazy. People coming in and out. Being changed from room to room. Stopped in the middle of a test and started another one only to be brought back to another test. Taken test with other people present with a constant distraction.

When I revived My results I was shocked. Mrs. Damrauer had changed my words, made up her own words, and added total lies. Example said my father bet my mother, and my brother ran off to find his birth family after my mother dies and never came back. and many more lies. Talked about my mood in way's that totally not the person I am. and on her own free will added more test not asked from the O.R.S.C. Kept me in her office for more than 8 hours.

When I asked her to recant her lies she refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverly-R-Damrauer-PHD/Toledo-Ohio-43614/Beverly-R-Damrauer-PHD-Beverly-R-Damrauer-Out-dated-and-a-lying-Clinical-Psychologist-1027391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beverly R. Damrauer PH.D.