killing

• Reported By: ckaycie — Renton Washington United States of America
Beverlywood Tobacco
1434 Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Beverlywood Tobacco No Customer Service Response Los Angeles, California

I made an order through their website about a week ago and they will not respond to any of my emails, asking them why they have not shipped the smokes yet. They have my order on pending and that has been a week now. I have called them and their phone number does not work at all. Now I will have to deal with my credit card company because they got my money and not sending me my smokes or taking the time to cancel my order or getting back to my email questions about my order. That means to me that these people are an online Fraud/Scam and just trying to rip me off. Please do not order from this website for your own sake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beverlywood-Tobacco/Los-Angeles-California-90035/Beverlywood-Tobacco-No-Customer-Service-Response-Los-Angeles-California-966842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beverlywood Tobacco