Complaint Review: Beware Home Cleaning Services which is Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: M — Santa Barbara California United States of America
Beware Home Cleaning Services which is Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768
3950 Via Real Carpinteria, California United States of America

Beware Home Cleaning Services which is Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768 Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768 who spam posts on Santa Barbara Craigslist by spamming her daily post illegally daily again and again violating the rules on Craigslist. Carpinteria, California

*Author of original report: i want to apologixe for my report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to my business home cleaning business

Beware Home Cleaning Services which is Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768 who spam posts on Craigslist under Household services in Santa Barbara by spamming her daily post illegally daily again and again. All post have been flagged and she continues to post everyday violating the rules on Craigslist.

It says on Craigslist "How often can I post?
You may post to one category and in one city, no more than once every 48 hours. only" read here on the posting rules: http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/faq

This cleaning company at 805-722-9768 assumes they can over post ignoring the posting rules every day, like posting 10 times a day per category totally avoiding the rules on one post every 48 hours. Noop, they will post as much as they like spamming people. [continued below]....
.....

Don't be fooled on her house cleaning services (a company), they only accept cash, tell you they probably do not pay taxes and probably dont have workmens comp or even general liability or possible illegal immigrant employees?

Monica Rodriguez doesnt even know if shes been in business 25 year or 27 years
yet she post and post and post on Craigslist as shes pretending to be some kind of cleaning professional, when she has not business directories but a unprofessional homemade website that explains nothing but the same content as her daily Craigslist ads say. Nothing but cash and $18.00 an hour. On top of this she is using a trade mark not and doesnt have a real business name, you cant call yourself a business using title words as a name Home Cleaning Services, thats trademarked and very unprofessional for Monica Rodriguez to using such a name. Pick your own name and trademark the name Monica, its that simple.

Do yourself a favor Monica Rodriguez from EXCELLENT AND QUALITY HOME CLEANING SERVICES, stop spamming Craigslist and advertise for once. This is not socialist America with free stuff and free to have a business by not paying your taxes. And so, professional cleaning is not $18.00 an hour, its more like $60.00 and over $100.00 an hour. You do not know what youre doing really a cleaning business at $18.00 an hour with a 5 hour minimum (thats $90.00, thats peanuts) and probably means your buying cheap problems and driving an old car to your house cleaning accounts.

Be professional and stop your spamming on Craigslist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beware-Home-Cleaning-Services-which-is-Monica-Rodriguez-at-805-722-9768/Carpinteria-California-93013/Beware-Home-Cleaning-Services-which-is-Monica-Rodriguez-at-805-722-9768-Monica-Rodriguez-969246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beware Home Cleaning Services which is Monica Rodriguez at 805-722-9768

i want to apologixe for my report

AUTHOR: S - ()

I want to apologize for my report on Monica Rodriguez. Why?

Craigslist in my personal view has been abused by millions on users and it simply can't be fixed. I don't use Craigslist and I don't believe in Craigslist, I think its bad for business and hurts business.

While there is over posting and etc, I am charging my heart and making an apology for making a post on Monica Rodriguez. I don't know her or done any business with her or anything, I only posted because of the ads I say were over posting but maybe she is a nice person, maybe she is doing a good thing, I don't know but I am sorry for making this report on her as if I could remove it, I would.

Sorry

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to my business home cleaning business

AUTHOR: Muse - ()

The damaging report of falsely accused of spamming of my business is so inaccurate my business is home cleaning busineas I have many MBryan long term customers that can and are wiling to vouch for my professionalism and debunk all of the false claims written about me and my business!