Complaint Review: Bewild.com

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: BKleinpeter — Addis Louisiana United States of America
Bewild.com
2200 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, NY 11793 Internet United States of America

Bewild.com Rip-off Artist, Poor Customer Service, Poor Communication and you pay the price if you do business with them Internet

The website is confusing in that there is no way to indicate exactly which style of sandal you are purchasing so I wrote a note in the ordering process indicating I wanted to be sure which style I was ordering and included my phone number.  I received no call.  The style I received was incorrect so I contacted them by e-mail explaining the problem and included my phone number again.  I got no response so I asked Paypal to intervene.  Bewild.com responded that they do not refund shipping charges ($7.95).  Had they
communicated better from the very beginning they would not have shipped the wrong style of sandal, thereby, not having a shipping charge and I would not have had to pay an addition $5.58 to return the wrong item. That is a total of 13.53 for shipping on an item costing 14.99 and the wrong item at that. Bewild.com cherry picked the comments they wanted to present from my original note to them regarding the item I was attempting to order.  Here is the note in its entirety:

Comments I would prefer a size 6 but it doesnt appear to be offered. I also selected a specific style of sandal but dont feel confident that my choice was accurately recorded. If I dont receive the pair I selected
I will return the others and request a refund, which will include the cost of shipping. If you have a problem with these terms please contact me at (((REDACTED))).

Thanks Bonnie

Always pay with Paypal.  They can pull the funds for the full cost when you cant get the company to deal with you fairly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bewildcom/internet/Bewildcom-Rip-off-Artist-Poor-Customer-Service-Poor-Communication-and-you-pay-the-price-1009294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bewild.com