Complaint Review: Bewild.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 23, 2010

• Reported By: Blake — Lynn Haven Florida United States of America

Bewild.com bewild.com RIPPED ME OFF. Wouldnt take responsibility for their mistake!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

I'm not a complainer, BUT BeWild.com gave me the worst service I have yet to encounter. I am attaching the email I sent to the so-called manager who doesn't manage (or owner) and of course got no reply.. This company SUCKS and I will tell everyone I know to avoid them! The secretary hung up on me when I asked her if I could speak to the manager. They never attempted to make things right BEWILD.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that pathetic manager reads this post.

I ordered a Vintage Leather Chain Wallet last week based off of the product description. When it arrived in the mail today, it did not arrive as the description stated. In the product description it stated wallet was to come with 14" chain AND 17" in chain. [continued below]....
..... I had even written "Please include the free 17" extra chain as stated in the description. Thanks!" So would you please send me the 17" chain as implied? I tried to handle this as diplomatic as possible with your sales agent, but she said it was a mistake in the product description and I should have known what I was ordering. That sure made me feel good.

I of course didn't hear from those pathetic individuals, but word of mouth goes a long way!
Below is what I ordered from www.bewild.com
Product Description
Vintage Leather Chain Wallet. Keep your valuables safe and assessable with the Vintage leather chain wallet. Chain wallets not only look cool but they also serve a purpose, to keep your valuables safe in your pocket. Never lose your wallet again while also being protected from pick pockets in highly populated areas. This chain wallet is constructed of high quality vintage style "cracked" leather and feature 3 id or credit card slots as well as a large top pocket to hold your money. This wallet is made super plush soft leather that has the appearance of a lifetime of use. The wallet also features 2 metal buttons to keep the wallet closed as well as a 14'' chain that is strong and easily hooks to you front belt loop. Each piece is individually numbered for authenticity.
All chain wallets include a FREE 17" Chain. Additional extra long Black Leather / Steel chains are also available

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bewildcom/internet/Bewildcom-bewildcom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Wouldnt-take-responsibility-for-their-mistake-HORRI-595793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bewild.com