Complaint Review: Bewley auto parts

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: Jamie bird — Minden Louisiana
Bewley auto parts
687 timber mill ln. Orange park, Florida USA

Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida

I bought a v-6 engine from William at bewley auto parts on line for $1650, I had bought a transmission from him for my jeep so i thought he could be trusted. But when I sent the money for the engine I waited a week and nothing, so I call William and he said he thought it had shipped and would check and call me back, well that never happen so I called him and the phone had been disconnected. Then I find out they filed for bankruptcy so he never intended to ship the motor and kept my money. I need my money william you stole it and I want it back!!!! I also paid with post office money order!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bewley-auto-parts/Orange-park-Florida-32065-2233/Bewley-auto-parts-William-E-Bewley-I-sent-him-William-1650-for-a-v-6-engine-for-a-hon-1170172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bewley auto parts