Complaint Review: Bexarcountybullies

Bexarcountybullies
San Antonio Texas San Antonio, Texas USA

Bexarcountybullies Alex and Steph Pitbull Puppy Scam San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Lawsuit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Prove your case?!?

*Author of original report: Not mistaken

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You must be mistaken

Bexar County Bullies scammed me out of $2,500.00 Alex, Jacob, Stephanie Rangle claimed they had a litter of 100% razors edge puppies and that my payment of $2,500.00 would secure my pick. Alex had youtube videos and pictures of puppies. I sent bexar county bullies the full $2,500.00 and was bull s****ed around after payment was sent. No pup was ever sent to me and I was feed nothing but story after story. Months after sending this breeder $2,500.00 I saw the same pictures he has of " his dogs" on a european website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bexarcountybullies/San-Antonio-Texas/Bexarcountybullies-Alex-and-Steph-Pitbull-Puppy-Scam-San-Antonio-Texas-1121783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bexarcountybullies

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

I bet you will remember me when I finally slap you with a lawsuit.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Prove your case?!?

AUTHOR: BexarCountyBullies - ()

If I am guilyt and you did send me money please post up something!! You have no evidence because you never sent me anything, I don't even know who you are! ok I'm not posting anymore, have a great day playing games by your self! Peace

Not mistaken

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

Sorry, I still have receipts I send YOU money. Do you have receipts and airline cargo receipts from your alledged world wide transaction???????

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You must be mistaken

AUTHOR: BexarCountyBullies - ()

Hello,

Sorry you were ripped off, We have no idea who you are or why you would make false claims about us, i ensure you that we do not operate in that manner. You said you saw our puppys pictures in a european website? Did it ever occur to you that maybe they stole our pictures and scammed you? I can guarentee you that you have no emails, text message, or recipts showing that you paid me. If you wouldnt mind posting those up or emailing them to me, that would be great. I have a list of individuals that i have sold dogs to around the world who would vouch for Bexar County Bullies. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Bexar County Bullies (Alex)

210-865-4389