Complaint Review: Bexatrol.com, Healthyrightnow.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By:Mackenzie British Columbia
Bexatrol.com, Healthyrightnow.com
bexatrol.com , healthyrightnow.com Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bexatrol.com, Healthyrightnow.com I had order a bottle of bexatrol from them and have never received anything. I paid with my visa and the payment has already gone through. Cordova Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Bexatrol

Bexatrol/healthyrightnow.com has ripped me off for a bottle of bexatrol. I paid with my visa and the payment has already gone through. The cost of the bexatrol was over $100.00.

Mackenzie, British Columbia

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bexatrolcom-Healthyrightnowcom/Cordova-Tennessee-38088/Bexatrolcom-Healthyrightnowcom-I-had-order-a-bottle-of-bexatrol-from-them-and-have-neve-268807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bexatrol.com, Healthyrightnow.com

AUTHOR: Primo - (United States of America)

I heard that the FDA took the makers of Bexatrol to court and sued them.

But, as per my own personal experience, when I ordered Bexatrol it worked.

My daughter had several boils and carbuncles that were lanced by her doctors.

She was given several antibiotic medications which initially cleared up the condition. But after about 1.5 years she relapsed.

I explained to my daughter that taking antibiotics in large quantities had a danger of exposing her

to flesh eating bacteria.

I ordered 2 bottles of Bexatrol and shipped them immediately to my daughter and her boyfriend.

My daughter and her boyfriend called me and explained that the Bexatrol worked immediately.

The salve on the boils helped. But most important was the Bexatrol cleared her and her boyfriend up immediately and they never relapsed.

Now I want to know where to order Bexatrol and there is no one making it anymore because the FDA succeeded in their case against the makers of Bexatrol.

Wake Up America. Big Corporations do not want natural elixirs and herbs taking away their business and will send the FDA against you if they feed threatened.

Sworn to defend the U.S. Constitution and the truth. USN SPECOMM 1970-1993