Complaint Review: Beyond Diet

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: JohnBoy300 — Willows California United States of America
Beyond Diet
3405 Salterbeck Suite 200D Mount Pleasant, S.C. 2 Internet United States of America

Beyond Diet Live Smart Solutions Product not delivered and no refund Internet

*Author of original report: Order Number 1129130

*UPDATE Employee: Great customer service at Beyond Diet

I ordered their product and forced you to buy additional products to get what you ordered.

Contacted their customer service dept via e-mail. They at first recognized my order. Then when I re-contacted them, my order number and purchase was not found.

I have called both 800 numbers, 800-815-1941 and 800-872-2657, all you get is a recording to call back later.

I sent them a copy of the orders to which now they refuse to return e-mails saying this is not their company's information I have submitted.

I have filed a complaint with my bank to see if I can get my money back. No promises!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beyond-Diet/internet/Beyond-Diet-Live-Smart-Solutions-Product-not-delivered-and-no-refund-Internet-864005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beyond Diet

Order Number 1129130

AUTHOR: JohnBoy300 - (United States of America)

Thanks for the reply. I will again atempt to contact you via phone. I will remove this complaint when we can come to an agreeably solution.

Great customer service at Beyond Diet

AUTHOR: Beyond Diet - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear about the customer service experience that you had with Beyond Diet. I assure you this isn't the norm. You are offered additional products and services that are available, but you are definitely not required or forced to purchase anything that you do not want to. With the busy season, customers may experience a higher than normal hold time, but Beyond Diet does strive to ensure that their customers receive the best customer service possible. They only have one phone # and that is 800-815-1941. If you would like to try your call once more, I assure you that  your call will be answered and handled in a timely manner. They do offer a 60 day money back guarantee and any products that are purchased from Beyond Diet or Live Smart Solutions are able to be refunded within that time frame.