Complaint Review: Beyond Nails Inc

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: vcool4 — Millburn New Jersey United States of America
Beyond Nails Inc
160 Main st Millburn, New Jersey United States of America

Beyond Nails Inc manager discriminates and prices services according in Millburn, New Jersey

It reads $28. she charges $45. Tuesday 12/04/12. MANAGER SUE stopped the manicurist from doing her job to tell me that the prices have changed.   Sign reads $28 this month.  She said men won't benefit from this service.    She charged me $45. As I was walking out after I told her I wouldn't ever come back, she said WHATEVER!!! I was astonished!! Another time I showed up with no appointment 2 hours before the salon closes she said she couldn't take care of me.

In another occasion I asked her for Eyebrow shape up! She did it in 5 minutes and didn't even ask me if I liked it or asked me prior starting how I wanted my eyebrows to look like. NO PROFESSIONALISM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beyond-Nails-Inc/Millburn-New-Jersey-07041/Beyond-Nails-Inc-manager-discriminates-and-prices-services-according-in-Millburn-New-Jer-979094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beyond Nails Inc