Complaint Review: Beyondoffice Holdings

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Jay — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Beyondoffice Holdings
2175 S. Jasmine St, Suite D Denver, Colorado United States of America

Beyondoffice Holdings Tracy Rainey, PM Took our order for furniture, paid in advance, cashed our check immediately , 1 year later - NO FURNITURE Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Check for $1,733.43

Tracy with Beyond Office  heard we were shopping for new conference room chairs.  He told us that  that he knew a place that had quality office furniture at a reasonable cost.  Since he resided in our building we trusted his recommendation and asked him to give us a quote and we would write him a check to purchase the furniture.  He provided us with a quote and we wrote him a check fro $1,733.43 on August 20, 2010 which he immediately cashed.

Everytime we would ask him for a status of the order, he would tell us that the chairs were on back order and it might take a while.  We continued to leave him voicemails asking for an update on our order.  On October 28, 2010, he left us a voicemail advising that he would either "get our chairs" or refund our money.  This continued through the holidays and into the new year.  On February 22, 2011, he sent an email..."Just updating you on your chairs, I have completed a client project that I was working on before yours believe it or not.  And now I am working on our project (conference chairs).  I am waiting for payments from past projects, once I receive these payments this week I will complete your order.  I have to rebuild my banking and financial cash flow.  Jay, I do thank you for our patience and everything you have done for me."

After this email, we asked him to not place the order and just refund our money.  This went on for months where he continued to tell us that he would be giving us a refund check shortly.  We moved our business to a new location in July, 2011.  We continued to call asking for our money back.  On August 9, 2011 (almost a year later), we received an email from Tracy advising us that he was having "banking problems and besides he owes us $1,608.00," instead of the original $1,733.43 (?).  He had heard we had some furniture damage during our move and he offered to apply our balance toward any furniture we might need to replace the damaged furniture.  (OH MY GOSH, IS HE KIDDING?!)

Moral of story...Do not use Beyond Office for your furniture needs unless you have money to throw away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beyondoffice-Holdings/Denver-Colorado-80222/Beyondoffice-Holdings-Tracy-Rainey-PM-Took-our-order-for-furniture-paid-in-advance-cash-769521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beyondoffice Holdings

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Check for $1,733.43

AUTHOR: Tracy - (United States of America)

This customer needed conference Chairs from beyondoffice in 2010 and at that time we were hit with a counterfeit check $150.000.00 that froze all of our accounts. Also beyondoffice has provided this client with great property management when they needed it, and all of there office furniture and commercial  service needs which they purchase over $5,000.00 in office furniture from beyondoffice that was installed and delivered on time with out any problems. I did offer to make payments on this $1,733.43 earlier this year  and was told no also I did offer to help them with there damaged furniture which was moved which they were going to receive a credit for new furniture and also payment on the past due total. Beyondoffice provide a great service and products, beyondoffice works very hard for all of our clients.
If you have any question about this please call me.
Yours, Tracy