Complaint Review: Bid Fuel

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:beverly Massachusetts
Bid Fuel
701 N. Green Valley Parkway Green Valley, Oregon U.S.A.

Bid Fuel This company charged me for 2 months @ 39.95 ea.,for a kit which was never received. Green Valley Oregon

The company Bid Fuel, mistakenly somehow on line, charged me for some kind of a succes auction kit for ebay costing $39.95 for two months. No such kit was ever received and I did not want this in the first place. I noticed it on my bank statement and a hard time researching and trying to find what it was in the first place.

Finally I got through to a live person and tried to to ask what is this charge for and how did it get on m account and if so where is it, etc. This woman never answered any of those questions ut said,"you are cancelling in time this month so I can refund you this month only and cancel this at this time."

After arguing with her about last month's charge to no avail I had to give up and hope I at least get one amount refunded and the "membership" will be cancelled.

Sharon
beverly, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bid-Fuel/Green-Valley-Oregon/Bid-Fuel-This-company-charged-me-for-2-months-3995-eafor-a-kit-which-was-never-receiv-276976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bid Fuel