Complaint Review: Bid4Assets

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Waynesboro Virginia
8757 Georgia Avenue, Suite 1330 Silver Spring, Maryland U.S.A.

Bid4Assets No concern for the customer Silver Spring Maryland

I tried to register for Bid4Assets about a month ago. I have used eBay for years and have a 100% positive feedback rating. I decided to give another site a try. Before I could even get my auction started, my registration was put on hold. I tried for days to work with them. I sent them further information and verification. I would email them, no answer. When I call them, most of the time I get no answer.

I finally get a customer representative and his strategy is to evade. He refuses to answer my questions and simply replies "You broke the rules". I hadn't even started an auction! They would not tell me what rule was broken. They later tell my boss that my account was fictionally created to sell his merchandise. They have all my personal information and any sale proceeds would go to my personal account. He refuses to help me or explain anything until I lose my temper. They still don't answer my emails and take no responsibility for their actions. Instead, they view themselves as a blameless company that was a victim of verbal abuse.

On top of this, they have the nerve to charge for auctions that were never actually listed! They still send me email to try and sell me products while never answering a single question or email. I will try to update this complaint if Bid4Assets is nice enough to provide a solution, but I don't know if they really care enough to do so.

Read more about Bid4Assets rejecting honest sellers and general bad behavior here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/241/RipOff0241766.htm

Waynesboro, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bid4Assets/Silver-Spring-Maryland-20910/Bid4Assets-No-concern-for-the-customer-Silver-Spring-Maryland-305641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bid4Assets