Complaint Review: BidCactus.com

• Reported By: Janet791 — Westhampton Beach New York
BidCactus.com
191 Post Rd W Westport, Connecticut USA

BidCactus.com Rip off stay away! Westport Connecticut

I was looking on Craigslist to buy a cell phone and a person named Sharon emailed me saying that the cell phone was sold, but that she buys her phones from bidcactus.com and sells them for a profit.  She directed me to try it out because she always wins.  After registering to view items on the website I was charged $79 dollars out of my bank account with out even asking for my authorization if I wanted to do the transaction. I lost all the tokens in an hour. This site is a scam stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BidCactuscom/Westport-Connecticut-06880/BidCactuscom-Rip-off-stay-away-Westport-Connecticut-1065637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BidCactus.com