Complaint Review: BidSlammer

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Oldmatey — Ft. Pierce Florida U.S.A.
3571 Far West Blvd.#18 Austin, Texas United States of America

BidSlammer Bids for me on Ebay auctions Austin, Texas

I have used BidSlammer for sometime with far success. Lately they indicated I have won a auction (indicated with little yellow smiley face) and deducted their win charge from my account. My max bid was $101.99, the auction ended with a winning bid of $55.99. Ebay did not indicate that I even bidded. Like a fool I found the same type item and used BidSlammer agin to make my bid. My max  bid was $99.99 and the winning bid was 63.03. Again BidSlammer indicated I won the auction with their little (yellow smiley face) and deducted their win charge from my account again. No responce from my emails,  BidSlammers phone numbers listed on the internet are no good. To some this up, don't use them because they will rip you off. Thats it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BidSlammer/Austin-Texas-78731/BidSlammer-Bids-for-me-on-Ebay-auctions-Austin-Texas-796465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BidSlammer