efficient

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: GoodCustomer001 — Alexandria Alabama United States of America
Biddeford Blankets
Mundelein, Illinois United States of America

Biddeford Blankets Sealy Warranty.... 800# no answer... Trouble contacting customer service Mundelein, Illinois

I purchased my blanket in 2007 from JCPenney.com... It has a 5-year warranty on both the controllers and the blanket. Both controllers both went out the same week. I have all my paperwork... JCPenney would not honor the warranty but told me to call Biddeford. The 800# same as on my paperwork got a 'busy' signal. I sent email 11-29-2011 I also mailed copy of all my paperwork to address in owners manual.

I will update when I have a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Biddeford-Blankets/Mundelein-Illinois-60060/Biddeford-Blankets-Sealy-Warranty-800-no-answer-Trouble-contacting-customer-servic-802860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biddeford Blankets