Complaint Review: Bidsthatgive

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Steve A — san diego California
Internet USA

Bidsthatgive Will Not Payout Earned Commisions  Internet

Spent too much time on this already, but want the public to know that BIDSTHATGIVE affiliate program is a scam.  I have purchased $1000 worth of bids 4 months ago.  I post my adds daily, pay my $250 per month ambassador fee and have finally tried to withdraw from my "E-WALLET" earned commisions account.  It's goin on 2 months since my request.  Nothing!  Contact customer service twice.  We will look into it is what they say!  Call upline Domi.  Sorry to here that.  We will get on a 3way with corrporate tomorrow.  Nothing!  Contact Anthony Lievn from corrporate.  I'ts taken care off!  Nothing!  Call Karla from corrporate and speak with JJ her assistant.  I'll look into it.  Nothing!

2 Months now to get $1000.  How pathetic!

Check out their auctions,  What a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidsthatgive/internet/Bidsthatgive-Will-Not-Payout-Earned-Commisionsnbsp-Internet-1057302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidsthatgive