Complaint Review: Bidz.Com,Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By:BRAMPTON Ontario
Bidz.Com,Inc.
3562 Eastham Drive Culvercity, California U.S.A.

Bidz.Com,Inc. Bidz.com simply a fraudlent Inc.selling garbage by fantastic ideas. Culvercity California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

My own experience about Bidz.com is , easily you can sell your garbage and cheat people all over the world if you have some creative idea.

I started buying few jewellery(crap )on June,2008. without reading the review. They made their system so neately you have to get robbed by them without your knowledge.

I ordered one merchendise (crap )on June,9,2008 , did not arrived my mail box yet.I told them several time and they are telling me lot of ballony. Thank god that crap did n't come,because now I file a investigation through my credit card company.

I do n't know how to alert other buyers? only to tell them be careful to spend money on Bidz.com's merchendise.

Alphad
BRAMPTON, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BidzComInc/Culvercity-California-90232/BidzComInc-Bidzcom-simply-a-fraudlent-Incselling-garbage-by-fantastic-ideas-Culverci-366257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.Com,Inc.

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with
your purchase. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. As a result of feedback like yours, we have made some changes that will allow our customers like you to keep their accounts active. We are sorry that it took some trial and error and that you feel you were mistreated. Fortunately by submitting this comment, you have helped us make a change for the better. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com.