Complaint Review: Bidz.com , DLWW Inc. Sweden

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
Bidz.com , DLWW Inc. Sweden
3562 Eastham Dr Culver City, California Internet U.S.A.

Bidz.com - DLWW Sweden Ordered Jewelry For Christmas Just Received In January Culver City California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Items Purchased

I wondered why when I ordered my stuff it was going to take so long to get it.

I found out why when I received it! It came by way of Sweden at least thats what the post office said to me when I picked it up! Anyway after waiting 5 weeks the items I ordered arrived. I was not impressed when I opened the packages. The jewelry was junk. I realized that I had been ripped off ! I paid good money for costume jewelry that you could by in any store for a few bucks. I guess the lesson here is don't by stuff (especially jewelry) if you can't physically handle it and see what you are getting. I would like to warn people from buying anything from this company Bidz.com they are real crooks.

Chum
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom-DLWW-Inc-Sweden/Culver-City-California-Internet-90232/Bidzcom-DLWW-Sweden-Ordered-Jewelry-For-Christmas-Just-Received-In-January-Culver-City-301062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com , DLWW Inc. Sweden

Items Purchased

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for submitting your concerns. Bidz.com customer service team would like to address some of your concerns.

As it appears to be you are an international customer. We have two shipping methods for international purchases. All of the merchandise leaves from our Culver City, CA facility.

Shipping Methods

1.FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS)- Orders are shipped to a FedEx sorting facility in New Jersey. Packages are then shipped to your country to be delivered by your local Post Office. Delivery is regularly 3-4 weeks and a up to a maximum of 8 weeks.
2.FedEx Express- Orders are shipped via FedEx, delivery time is anywhere from 7- 10 days.

It is very unfortunate to hear that you were not satisfied with your items. We always recommend to our customers to read the entire showcase to have a better idea of how the item looks. Customers must always keep in mind that the images are magnified from 10-30 times the actual item size, which is done so that the customer can see every little detail of the item.

Customer Service Team