Complaint Review: Bidz.com Inc

Bidz.com Inc
CULVER CITY, California United States of America

Bidz.com Inc Bidz.com PHONEY BALONEY PRICING CULVER CITY, California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

Bidz.com I found on the internet thru an engine search for rings for sale. They have regular bidding with reserves and dollar bidding with no reserves. I found a ring under the dollar bidding no reserve that they quoted at a retail price of $491 and it was a 10K yellow gold baguette diamond ring which they showed. I patiently waited and finally bid on it at the end and kept at it until it was mine for $51. I was thrilled Now comes the fun part. $9.99 shipping and handling plus $1.61 winners fee plus 12 days to get from California to Ohio. I opened it the package to discover a cracker I then contacted my husbands uncle who is a jeweler of 50+ years and he laughed himself silly when I told him what they said it was worth and what I paid for it. Lesson learned. Stay away from these crooks as they are what my husbands uncle says are third world nation sellers selling to uneducated wide eyed American tourist who see sparkly things that will buy anything on a whim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom-Inc/CULVER-CITY-California-/Bidzcom-Inc-Bidzcom-PHONEY-BALONEY-PRICING-CULVER-CITY-California-824656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com Inc

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. Our company stands behind our products 100%. In case you received a damaged item or you simply do not like the way it looks or feels on you please send it back within 30 days and a full refund will be issued to you in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding this post or any other please do not hesitate to contact us at improvements@bidz.com and we will be pleased to assist you.