Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jodie — Melbourne
Bidz.com
, California USA

Bidz.com I pruchase a rRing, Now Bidz have the ring and the money and will not refund me even tho i have the email proof they have both  California

I purchased a Ring 14/2/14, Received and email stating they had made the wrong ring for me what should they do, The sent me pictures i was happy with the yellow gold ring, I received the white gold instead and did not like i so i returned it as asked and they say they did not receive it , I proved they did through registered post, They said they would refund my money in a few days with the method i paid.... I have all the email proof and receipts for this.....

Now they inform me they ave closed my account and will not be returning the Ring or my refund over a paypal dispute, Well as it is over 45 days i cannot submit a paypal dispute at all,

So all in all im out of pocket approx $300.00 with nothing to show apart from the documents that they have the money and the ring

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/California/Bidzcom-I-pruchase-a-rRing-Now-Bidz-have-the-ring-and-the-money-and-will-not-refund-me-1139132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com